30.6.10

Inner Moonlight

So today I took it upon myself to break one of the number one fashion rules: Brown + Black. I did it. I wore brown AA leggings with a swooshy black ribbed cardigan by Artizan. I felt like breaking some rules today. I think I did it quite nicely, pairing it with nude t-strap heels from Aldo and a ruffled burgundy top from Dyamite. Also with a faux Burberry plaid headband. I enjoyed it =]
I went to go see The Spill Canvas concert on Saturday. It was beyond fabulous. If you havent heard of them, I suggest you check them out. Favourite songs include The Tide, All Hail The Heartbreaker, This is for Keeps, and Lusta Prima Vista. ALSOOOOO Nick performed a kick ass rendition of Self-Conclusion.
WOW I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance, I love this show. I wish I was half as good as these people. As far as fashion goes, I love almost all of Cat Deeley's dresses. I would kill for her legs. And Mia is looking killer sexy tonight. I also cannot wait to see Alex Wong and Twitch do a hip hop routine, mmmm baby.
ANYWAYS Y'ALL PEACE BE WITH YOU AND PARTY HARDY ON CANADA (DOMINION) DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment