22.4.10

This is Noise

Years and years since I've last posted. Or something like that. I have two days till my dance show. I am so excited/nervous. I want to do really well and be amazing and wow everyone and earn myself a spot in senior. One can only hope. If I don't get in, so it goes. I mean, Sharon knows what she's doing and she knows if I'm ready or not. And if I get in or not, I still love dancing and it will still be super fun.
So the other day (yesterday) I read on Perez Hilton's fashion blog, Coco Perez, that Taylor Momsen apparently told all her fans to stop dressing like her and to have their own style, that people were copying her hair, makeup etc. See Perez's story here. In my personal opinion, I think this is kinda self-centered and silly. I mean, the whole bleach blonde, eyeliner, edgy style is all part of Momsen's style from Gossip Girl, her character Jenny Humphrey dresses that way, so isn't Taylor gathering her inspiration from the character? I mean I hardcore dig all of Miss Jennifer's outfits in the show, but aren't there wardrobe people that give her those clothes? So it's not like Miss Momsen had these great, unique, and intense ideas for clothing all on her own either. She's kind of taking credit for a personal style that isn't really hers.



Those are some super hot pics of her badass look. But lest we forget her original Gossip Girl look, she doesn't seem to be taking any credit for that cutesy "Little J" attire...

Not that it's a bad look... Just a hell of a lot different. Don't ever forget your roots :]
Enough of my Gossip Girl obsession, for now.
You know you love me, xoxo, Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment