12.10.10

Escape From The Ordinary

So my password got lost and my whole blogski got fucked up, vair vair triste. But, it's all good now, HOORAH! The amazing blogging beans is back, hehe. I got a tumblr too, you kooks can follow me there as well http://xthisisnoise.tumblr.com Beans overload? I think sew~
So I think I've figured out a vague-ish life plan ish. I'm going to go to cartier next semester (winter), and do my chem and physics, which I never did in HS. Then I want to go to Abzzsszsz for the Arts & Sciences program. Cuz like, you learn some chem and physics, as well as calculus<3 and then also some psychology and politics, and then you get studio time. Sounds really awesome, and I can do a lot in university from there.
mmm, I got my septum pierced, and went blondie. I dig it. Snake bites on Thursday. What what. Hxc bitchesszszszz. lolz. Speaking of, WCAR concert tonight, but I'm working (n). How sad.
I'm a big lump of kook and impatience, I just want it.
Thanksgiving was spent with the besties, I love them all. They keep me real and crazy at the same time. Couldn't ask for better friends. Yes, I am a huge sap. It is what it is.
ALSO HOLY SHIZZZ NEW CHIODOS ALBUM I MUST GO ROCK OUT NAO PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment